Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company & India’s leading Professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, is hiring. There is a potential of getting a job in BEL. BEL has welcomed individuals to apply for the positions of Trainee and Project Engineer. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has asked for application forms for 111 contractual Trainee Engineer & Project Engineer positions. Interested and qualified candidates must fill out the application by November 23, 2022, by 5:00 p.m. More information is available below.
Professional qualification and Age Restrictions
The applicant must hold a full-time B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering degree (4-year degree) in subject areas of Electronics/Mechanical/Computer Science from a reputable college/university with a 55% or higher percentage for all General/OBC/EWS applicants and a Passing Class for SC/ST/PwBD jobseekers
As of October 1, 2022, the upper age limit for the position of Trainee Engineer is 28 years, and the upper age limit for the position of Project Engineer is 32 years. The upper age restriction for OBC applicants would be reduced by three years, and for SC/ST applicants by five years. Applicants in the PwBD category who possess at least 40% impairment will be given a 10-year upper age limit relaxation in addition to the relaxations granted to the other classes.
BEL Recruitment process, Application fees, and Compensation scheme:
To hire a candidate for their company, BEL employed the following selection method. Candidates are asked to follow the guidelines. The first stage will consist of a written exam as a qualifying round, followed by a personal interview. And the application fee is as follows:
- Project Engineer: Applicants from the General/OBC/EWS categories must pay an application amount of Rs. 400/- plus 18% GST.
- Trainee Engineer: Candidates from the General/OBC/EWS categories must pay an application amount of Rs. 150/- plus 18% GST.
The compensation plan as announced in the BEL recruitment process is as follows:
- Project Engineer: Rs 40,00 in the initial year, Rs 45,000 in the next, Rs 50,000 in the third, & Rs 55,000 in the fourth.
- Trainee Engineer: Rs 30,00 in year one, Rs 35,000 in year two, and Rs 40,000 in year three.
Steps to fill Application form for BEL Recruitment 2022
Candidates must follow the steps below to apply for a BEL recruitment 2022.
- Click here to visit the official site of BEL.
- Go to the BEL careers page or the Latest News page.
- Look for something like the Project Engineer-I job posting and print it.
- Check and confirm your qualifications to apply for the Project Engineer-I position.
- Browse and print the BEL online application form.
- Fill out, Pay the fee, then submit your application.
- Print your job application for future reference.
Read More: How to update Aadhaar online or at the nearest enrolment center
Follow Toppiks to get all the latest updates, recent news and trending blogs