The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has initiated the process of crediting interest for the financial year 2022-23 to EPF accounts, with an interest rate of 8.15%. Some members have already received their interest amounts, and it will be accumulated and paid in full to avoid any loss of interest.
To check if the interest has been credited, subscribers can access their passbook online through the EPFO website or UMANG App. Additionally, they can check their balance via SMS using the UAN.
How to check EPFO Balance Online:
- Visit the EPFO employees’ portal here.
- Click on ‘Services’ and choose ‘for employees.’
- Select the ‘Member Passbook’ link, leading to the login page.
- Log in with your UAN, password, and captcha to view your account details and EPF balance.
EPF Balance on UMANG App:
- Open UMANG App, log in with your mobile number and OTP or MPIN.
- Select EPFO, click on ‘View Passbook.’
- Enter your UAN, click ‘Get OTP,’ and enter the OTP to view and download the e-passbook.
Check EPFO Balance Through SMS:
Send “EPFOHO UAN ENG” to 7738299899 from your registered mobile number to receive account balance details in English. The service is available in multiple languages.
EPFO assures subscribers that the interest crediting process is underway and advises patience.