The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is seeking applicants for several open positions. Any individuals who are intrigued by the opportunity are encouraged to apply. The post gave information on recruiting from the officials. The DSSSB Group B and C Recruiting advertisement was published online on February 24, 2023. According to the official announcement, the registration window for applicants has not yet been opened. Aspirants will be able to access it from March 9, 2023. Only applications submitted online will be reviewed for recruitment. It is preferable for the candidate to fully read the details regarding the Delhi DSSSB Multiple Position Recruitment in the following article.
Interested candidates should read the article and then apply for the appropriate positions based on their qualifications. Here, we explain the eligibility requirements for the job, as well as the application process and fees. Applicants can continue their application procedure by adhering to the provided article.
About Delhi DSSSB Various post-recruitment 2023
Through this recruitment effort, the selection committee plans to fill 258 vacant positions. The registration form, as well as other recruitment-related activities, will be available on the DSSSB’s official website. If a request is received by the authority in an offline manner, it will not be considered for further consideration. The application window will be active for a limited period but we recommend you apply online only.
The DSSSB Various Post 2023 Initial Application will be disabled by the authorities concerned on April 7, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. To make the procedure as simple as possible, we will shortly enable the direct application hyperlink at the bottom of the page. For the time being, you can learn more about recruiting, such as category-specific vacancies, the application procedure, and so forth, by reading the following article.
DSSSB Post Recruitment Application process
- The initial step in any recruiting process is to go to the official site of the position in question. This link will take you to the DSSSB’s home page, which is https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/.
- Now, from the home page, select the Online Application Registration System and enroll.
- Then, return to the home page and locate the appropriate application link.
- When you discover the link, click it to access the login page on the appropriate device.
- Then log in by providing the information requested on the page, and the application form will be displayed on the smartphone.
- Begin the online application process by providing accurate information on the application form.
- Continue by uploading the papers requested on the application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee and apply to finish the application procedure.
- When applying for the job, applicants must pay Rs. 100/- as registration fees. Applicants from the SC, ST, Women, PWD, and Ex-Servicemen groups are exempt from paying the application fee.
|Publication of Notification||24/02/2023|
|Beginning of Online Application||09/03/2023|
|Last date to proceed with the applications||07/04/2023|
|Display of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Display of the Result||To be announced|
DSSSB Post Recruitment Selection Procedure
As a result, the One-Tier Examination will be used to select qualified applicants. Upon the end of the application procedure, officials will produce and distribute the admit card to qualified applicants. It is necessary to take the exam to be eligible for the position. The merit list will be generated based on the Cut Off Marks, and the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phase of recruitment, which is document confirmation. After the documents have been checked, the agency will provide appointment letters to the shortlisted individuals.
|Category||Group B||Group C|
|Total||213 Jobs||45 Jobs|
Read More: UPSC EPFO Recruitment program 2023; Eligibility criteria and Vacancies
Follow Toppiks to get all the latest updates, recent news and trending blogs