Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has released an official announcement for EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023 on the official web page for the positions of Social Security Assistant (SSA) & Stenographer for a sum of 2859 vacancies @epfindia.gov.in. Applicants may enroll for both SSA and Steno positions but must pay application fees individually for EPFO Recruitments 2023. Just one submission for a particular post will be allowed.
EPFO welcomes applications for 2859 Social Security Assistant (SSA) & Stenographer positions from 27 March 2023 to 26 April 2023 via EPFO Recruitment 2023 Notification. Those that are interested in this position should apply online.
Eligibility, Post Specifics, Qualification & salary details:
The age range for this recruitment is 18-27 years. The critical date for calculating the age is 26.4.2023. Age relaxation will be granted following government regulations.
A candidate must be one of the following:
- An Indian national
- A Bhutanese subject a Nepalese subject
- A Tibetan refugee who landed in India before January 1, 1962, with the intent to settle indefinitely in India
- An individual of Indian origin who has moved to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, or East Africa,
- A refugee who landed in India from Ethiopia and Vietnam to settle forever in India.
Academic qualification required:
Social Security Assistant: As of August 26, 2023, you must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. A pc typing pace of 35 words per minute in English and or 30 wpm in Hindi.
Stenographer: The applicant must have a 12th class pass from a recognized Board as of the application online deadline. Applicants who are shortlisted in the Phase I Test will be asked to sit for the Stenography Skill Test.
The EPFO Recruiting 2023 Selection Process consists of the following Stages:
- Written Exam (CBT) Online
- Test of Ability (Steno/Typing)
- Document Validation
- Medical Testing
Fee for Application
Applicants from the general category must pay a fee of Rs 700, but those from the SC/ST/PwBD/Female Candidates/Ex-Servicemen are excused and can fill out the form for free.
Salary for EPFO SSA 2023
The salary range for a Social Security Assistant is between Rs 29,200 to Rs 92,300. (Level 5). while Stenographer salaries vary from Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100. (Level 4).
How to Apply for EPFO SSA Recruitments in 2023
- If you click on the link provided, you will be forwarded to the EPFO’s official site at https://www.epfindia.gov.in/.
- Go to “Careers” and choose “Apply Online for Employment to the post-EPFO SSA 2023”
- Enter your name, contact information, and email address, then click the submit button.
- Your email address will be sent with a temporary registration ID & password.
- The candidate must log in with a Registration ID and Password and submit all essential information, including SSC mark sheets, class certificates for reserved students, and PwD certificates for PwD aspirants.
- Please include the images and signature (not more than the 3-month-old photo is allowed).
- Before clicking “Final Submit,” candidates must double-check all of their information. Once the applicant clicks the “Final Submit” button, no revisions are permitted.
- Verify your credentials by clicking on “Validate your Details,” then make any necessary changes before clicking on “Final Submit.”
- You will be taken to the payment gateway, where you must finish the registration procedure by paying the appropriate amount.