YouTube is one of the most famous streaming services, with a wide range of videos available for viewing. Yet, as YouTube grows increasingly overloaded with a new videos, users may struggle to find something unique or fascinating to watch. That is where YouTube Premium comes in, a membership service that provides users with ad-free streaming, exclusive video, and other benefits. In this blog article, we will give you an introduction to YouTube Premium, describe how to get it for free, and walk you through the procedure gradually. o If you’re seeking new stuff to watch on YouTube, or merely want to make the most of your current subscription
Without a surprise, YouTube is the most widely used video-streaming website in the world. Customers may access unique premium content while skipping ads on the Google-owned video system’s ‘Premium’ membership structure, which allows users to avoid advertising while watching videos. If you are an Indian, you can get a free YouTube Premium Subscription right now.
Everything about the YouTube Premium subscription
YouTube Premium was established by YouTube to allow Premium subscribers to utilize the platform ad-free. There are various other advantages of YouTube Premium, which are explored in detail here. YouTube has several Premium plans available, including a regular YouTube Premium plan for Rs 129. A quarterly YouTube Premium subscription costs Rs 399, and a year subscription costs around Rs 1299. A YouTube Premium Student Membership cost Of Rs 79 per month, while a YouTube Family Premium Version costs Rs 189 per month.
Here are ways to get free YouTube Premium
YouTube premium free trial
The best and simplest approach to get a free YouTube Premium subscription in 2023 is to take advantage of YouTube’s trial version offered in India. The methods for using the free trial offer to receive free YouTube Premium in 2023 are outlined below.
- Go to the YouTube website and click on the profile symbol in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Go down to the ‘Purchases and Membership’ section.
- When you click on this, you will see YouTube Free Trial offerings in your region.
- Choose the ‘Enjoy 4 Months of YouTube Premium’ option.
- Now, select the 4 Months Free option.
- You will be taken to the payments domain.
- Click ‘Purchase’ and input your credit card information.
- You will not be charged anything until the four months are up.
- Ensure to cancel your YouTube Premium Membership before the finish of the four months to avoid paying again.
Flipkart Super Coins
If you are a Flipkart Plus user, you can get a 6-month free premium subscription. You would need 150 Flipkart Plus Super Coins to do so. Check out how to get the free one-month membership extended to six months.
- Go to the Flipkart website or obtain the Flipkart mobile application from the Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store. Log in with your Flipkart Plus ID and password, as standard Flipkart users are not eligible for this.
- Next, navigate to the ‘Flipkart Zone,’ which may be found in the Menu area. Lastly, navigate to the ‘Reward’ tab and look for the YouTube Premium Bonus.
- You can alter the search and choose between entertainment and music.
- Next, choose the deal and you will need 150 Super Coins. Upon your selection of the deal, you will get an OTP on your registered cell phone.
- You will now receive a voucher; take the voucher code and enter it on the YouTube Premium free membership page to receive a 6-month free subscription. It is also worth noting that the free procedure will only be available to new users.
Free access for Students
Students all over the world can take advantage of special savings on YouTube. In 2023, all qualifying students will receive a free YouTube Premium subscription. The following are the eligibility requirements:
- Enrolled in a college or university in a region that offers YouTube student discounts.
- The higher education institution must have SheerID certification. The eligibility of the institution is determined by the SheerID scheme.
- For YouTube Premium or YouTube Music Premium, go to the Student Plan website page.
- Choose Get YouTube Premium and Fill out the SheerID form with the name of your school. YouTube Premium student plans are accessible if your institution is on the database.
YouTube Premium is free with a Family Subscription.
The Family Membership is one of the numerous subscriptions available through YouTube Premium. Six users can gain access to the features of YouTube Premium by being joined to the wider family in the Family Plan. Hence, if you know someone like a family member, friend, or relative who has YouTube Premium for Family, start asking them to add you to their YouTube Family Premium Package so that you can begin enjoying YouTube Premium for free in 2023. It’s a simple and dependable trick. With the Family Plan, you may begin using YouTube Premium for free.
YouTube is a fantastic place to learn about marketing and advertising. Nevertheless, finding high-quality, ad-free videos might be difficult. This is where the channels indicated on this blog can help. By subscribing to the networks, you will gain access to high-quality, ad-free videos. Not to add, the memberships provide long-term benefits, allowing you to keep using the channels after the free trial time expires. So, what are you holding out for? Begin viewing the top YouTube channels for ad-free videos right now.
Read More: Tips & Strategies to Complete your Daily Water Intake:
Follow Toppiks to get all the latest updates, recent news and trending blogs