The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the IGNOU Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT) Recruitment 2023 circular for 200 non-teaching Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT) positions. This is an excellent opportunity for those who have completed their 12th grade and wish to serve the government regularly.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) began collecting online submissions for IGNOU Recruitment 2023 from suitable candidates on March 22, 2023, and the application window would stay open until April 20, 2023. Junior Assistant cum Typist (JAT) positions will be recruited through this recruitment campaign. Go through the post to learn more about IGNOU Jr. Assistant cum Typist Vacancy.
Category wise Vacancies
|Category||Job Vacancy||Application Fee|
|Unreserved||83 Posts||Rs 1000|
|SC||29 Posts||Rs 600|
|ST||12 Posts||Rs 600|
|OBC||55 Posts||Rs 1000|
|EWS||21 Posts||Rs 1000|
Eligibility criteria for IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023:
10+2 With a fast keyboard typing speed of 40 words per minute in English and 35 words per minute in Hindi
Candidates should be between the ages of 18 and 27. The cut-off date for evaluating the appropriateness in terms of applicant age will be March 31, 2023. According to the rules, reserved categories will be given a break.
NTA will administer a Computer Based Test (CBT) in a multilingual (Hindi/English) format. The exam result will be generated
based on CBT, with the total number of eligible candidates being 10 times the number of openings.
IGNOU Employment 2023 Online Application Link
On the official site, IGNOU has begun collecting application forms for IGNOU Recruitment. Those interested in applying for the IGNOU Recruitment 2023 can do so online. The direct link to register for the IGNOU Vacancy 2023 has been provided below and will lead you to the online webpage. You should apply on or before April 20th, 2023. Candidates should seize this last-minute chance.
Fill out the online application form for IGNOU Recruitment 2023 by following the steps outlined below.
- Go to IGNOU’s official site, ignou.ac.in, or recruitment.nta.nic.in, or apply straight by clicking here
- On the IGNOU website, look for the “Apply Online” option in the lower right corner.
- On your computer, a new section with a registration form will open.
- Complete all of the information requested on the application form correctly.
- Attach the documents listed on the registration form.
- If appropriate, spend the non-refundable online application cost.
- Submit the completed application form online by the deadline.
Check out the Selection process
- Candidate needs to clear Written test
- Typing test
- Documents verification and Background check
- Medical Test
Read More: EPFO SSA Recruitments 2023: Eligibility, Post Specifics, salary & other info.
Follow Toppiks to get all the latest updates, recent news and trending blogs