India Post has advertised for 12828 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). BOs are right now being hired in unbanked areas. The electronic application can be obtained at the official website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applicants have to submit applications online by June 11, 2023. Yet, the fix can be made between June 12 and 14, 2023. This recruiting campaign will fill 12828 positions in India Post GDS Recruitment process in 2023.
Applicants who win the job will be recruited as Dak Sevaks, Branch Postmasters (BPMs), and Assistant Branch Postmasters (ABPMs). The Government will post a list of applicants who have been selected for recruitment on its official website and the GDS Online Gateway.
This is wonderful news for unemployed people in every state in the nation. The Indian Postal Service is planning to replace massive vacancies across its entire network of State Postal Circles. If you have the greatest tenth-grade marks in your district, it is equivalent to being hired by the Central Government.
Our nation, which has the world’s biggest postal structure, has 1,55,333 post offices spread in 23 circles. These involve not only postal operations but also bank-related financial activities.
It is run by the Government of India’s Ministry of Information. These positions are filled solely based on tenth-grade marks. If you have the highest grade point average in Class 10, apply right away to earn the central government position.
What are the selection standards for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
The India Post will create a system-generated grade list. The list of meritorious students will be created based on the marks obtained/conversion of Grades/Points to credits in the Secondary School Examination of 10th standard of recognized Boards averaged to percentage to the precision of four decimals. It is required to pass all subjects following the respective recognized board requirements
- Applicants must have finished a recognized board of education’s secondary schooling (10th standard).
- A minimum of 60 days of basic computer training accreditation from a recognized institution is required.
- As of the initial submission date, the requisite age for registration is 18 years, and the maximum permitted age is 40 years.
- Candidates must be fluent in the native tongue of the state or union region in which they are enrolling.
- Candidates should also have a solid understanding of English.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens or have appropriate proof of presence in India.
Here are the steps to submit India Post GDS Recruitment Application form Online:
- The India Post GDS Recruitment application procedure can be completed online. Candidates must go to India Post’s official web page and subscribe to the GDS recruiting section.
- They must complete their application form, provide the appropriate documentation, and pay any necessary application fees. It is critical that you carefully adhere to the directions and complete the application before the due date.
- Participants must go to the ‘Registration Tab’ and submit details such as their cell phone number, mailing address, name, father’s name, DOB, gender, and so on.
- After registering, students must provide their registration number and choose the circle selection.
- An applicant may only
- apply for one or more vacant GDS positions in one or more of the specified regions.
- Take the application form printed with you. For all posts offered in their desired Division, candidates must submit a fee of Rs.100/-. All female candidates, SC/ST applicants, PwD candidates, and Transwomen seekers, on the other hand, are exempt from spending the application fee.
Read More: Apple WWDC 2023: IOS 17 is going to be announced with tons of features
Follow Toppiks to get all the latest updates, recent news and trending blogs