Madhya Pradesh is a renowned tourist destination, celebrated for its exquisite Hindu and Jain temples in Khajuraho, adorned with intricate carvings, as well as its historical sites, majestic forts, and enchanting forests. It’s a place that should be on everyone’s travel bucket list.
To cater to the popularity of Madhya Pradesh, the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRTC) has introduced an enticing tour package for the state. The journey commences from Hyderabad, the city of the Nizams, known for its rich culture and heritage. In this article, we will delve into the details of this package.
Features of the Package:
- Package Name: ‘Magnificent Madhya Pradesh.’
- Tour Duration: Five nights and six days, starting from November 28.
Cost of the Package:
- Single Occupancy: Rs 42,950.
- Double Occupancy: Rs 36,400.
- Triple Occupancy: Rs 35,000.
- Child with bed (5 to 11 years): Rs 32,150.
- Child without bed (5 to 11 years): Rs 31,100.
- Child without bed (2 to 4 years): Rs 25,050.
Itinerary of the Tour:
- Day 1: Depart from Hyderabad in the evening, arriving in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh by night. Check into a hotel for the night.
- Day 2: After breakfast, explore the Marble Rocks and Dhuandhaar Falls. In the afternoon, depart for Khajuraho and stay at a hotel there.
- Day 3: Visit the local temples in Khajuraho and spend the night in this historical town.
- Day 4: Leave for Orchha, where you’ll explore the Orchha Fort and Chaturbhuj Temple. In the evening, head to Gwalior.
- Day 5: Visit the Jai Vilas Palace and, in the afternoon, the Chausath Yogini Temple. Return to the hotel for the night in Gwalior.
- Day 6: Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, then explore the Gwalior Fort. Depart for Gwalior Airport by 11:30 a.m. to catch the flight to Hyderabad via Delhi, reaching Hyderabad by evening.