MId-range smartphones under 15k are the talk of the town due to extraordinary features at reasonable costs. Smartphones have become the lifeline of today’s digital world economy. One can not imagine going even a single day without having a phone by their side. Everything is just a click away on modern smartphones.
TopPiks has created a list for people searching for a budget smartphone that can perform all the necessary functions. The phones listed here are stacked with advanced features and cutting-edge technology within a lucrative budget that will fascinate every buyer in the market.
Here are the 10 best smartphones under 15k:
1- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S
The flagship budget smartphone from the Chinese manufacturer reigns supreme in the list of smartphones under 15k. The phone supports the latest 5G connectivity and has 6.43 inch AMOLED display. It runs on Redmi software based on Android v11 OS.
- 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad rear camera that enables users to record high-defintion videos and click great pictures.
- 6GB of RAM is efficient for running almost all games and programmes.
- A powerful 5,000mAh battery with a 33W fast charger is an exciting addition to the phone.
- Pre-loaded Redmi apps are a nuisance that infests the phone with unnecessary ads.
2- Samsung Galaxy M32
The South Korean tech giant is trying to rebuild its brand value in the smartphone industry with this budget smartphone promises lots of attractive features. The phone runs on Android 11 OS powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor that delivers optimum performance.
- A quad rear camera setup of 64MP + 8MP + 2MP+ 2MP combined with a 20MP selfie camera is hard to rival in this range.
- Long battery backup due to a heavy 6,000mAh non-removable battery is a delight for the users.
- 25W fast charging makes this smartphone a binge monster.
- 4GB RAM is not enough for running heavy games and applications.
- The material for the phone feels plasticky.
3- Moto G40 Fusion
The brand famous for its sturdy and long-lasting hardware has introduced Moto G40 Fusion with the vision to capture the mid-range smartphone market. The phone has a 6.9 inch IPS LCD display and runs on Android 11 OS, powered by the Qualcomm snapdragon 732G processor.
- A humungous 6,000mAh battery is enough to last an entire day.
- 16MP selfie camera and Triple rear camera setup of 64MP + 8MP + 2MP offer excellent image quality.
- The internal storage of 64GB is expandable upto 1 TB via a dedicated micro sd slot.
- IPS LCD display fails in comparison to AMOLED display included in other smartphones.
- Games lag due to only 4GB of RAM.
4- POCO M4 Pro 5G
The latest M series introduction is a smartphone with many fascinating and innovative features. M4 Pro has 6.43 inches AMOLED display with a fast 90Hz refreshing rate. It runs on Android 11 OS powered by MediaTek Helio G96 processor. The phone’s side-mounted fingerprint sensor is an exciting feature.
- 64MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear camera and 16MP front camera have excellent build quality.
- 6GB RAM is great for playing games and offers a smooth interface.
- 33W fast charging support can power up a 5,000mAh battery in no amount of time.
- The plastic mid-frame and back do not offer a premium texture while using the phone
5- Realme 8
Realme has launched the Realme 8 to tackle the other smartphones under 15k in India, a pioneer in the mid-range smartphone category. The phone has a 6.4 inch AMOLED display that supports Full HD resolution and runs on Android 11 OS powered by MediaTek Helio G95 processor.
- A massive 128GB internal storage.
- Reliable 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad rear camera setup and 16 MP front camera.
- 30W fast charging and a heavy 5,000mAh battery.
- Only 4GB RAM pales compared to other brands offering 6GB in the same range.
- An unimpressive refresh rate makes the phone’s interface unsmooth.
6- Oppo K10
A brand owned by BBK Electronics Corporation, which also owns other premium smartphone brands, Vivo, OnePlus, Realme and iQOO. The Oppo K10 is a revolutionary smartphone under 15k that harbours 6.59 inches Full HD IPS LCD display and runs on Android 11 OS powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 680 processor.
- 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage is sufficient for running applications and programmes swiftly on the phone.
- 33W fast charging and a 5,000mAh battery is an added advantage.
- Spectacular triple rear camera setup of 50MP + 2MP +2MP and good quality 16MP front camera.
- The smartphone does not offer 5G connectivity.
- LCD display cannot be compared to the AMOLED display of other smartphones under 15k.
7- iQOO Z6
The iQOO brand has entered the mid-range with its Z6 smartphone with 5G connectivity. The phone includes an ample 6.58 inches IPS LCD display and trumps the other smartphones under 15k with its operating system of Android 12 OS. It also has a powerful and swift Qualcomm snapdragon 695 processor.
- A refresh rate of 120Hz offers a fast and reliable user experience.
- 128GB internal storage and 6GB RAM are best for playing popular games like Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- Long battery life.
- The supported 18W fast charging is not rapid enough for the 5,000mAh battery.
- Unavailability of an AMOLED panel.
8- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 is a premium mid-range smartphone with many fascinating specifications to admire. The phone includes a punch-hole design and gets Cornilla Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It runs on Android 11 OS powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 678 processor.
- Excellent 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad rear camera capable of clicking high resolution images.
- Hassle-free gaming experience with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage is a treat for gamers.
- Impressive 5,000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging.
- The outdated MIUI operating system based on Android 11 OS is a letdown by Xiaomi.
9- Samsung Galaxy M12
Samsung is a brand that once possessed the maximum stake in the Indian smartphone market. The tech giant is looking to reclaim the throne with this Galaxy M12 that sports 6.5 inches PLS TFT LCD display. The phone is powered by a Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 850 processor and operates on Android 11 OS.
- A 6,000mAh battery can last for an entire day of regular smartphone usage.
- The big display is ample for streaming movies and videos on the smartphone.
- Decent quad camera 48 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP setup at the rear.
- 4GB RAM is the biggest drawback for Galaxy M12 and hinders its growth among the competitors in the market.
- Notch design is inferior to the punch-hole design of other smartphones under 15k.
10- Infinix Note 11
The Hong-Kong based smartphone company has established itself as a market leader in the Indian smartphone industry with its great money worthy offerings. The Infinix Note 11 flaunts a 6.7 inch AMOLED display and runs on Android 11 OS. It has a MediaTek Helio G88 processor that offers optimum speed and transition.
- A vast 128GB internal storage removes all the need for buying expensive extra cloud storage.
- 6GB RAM is fantastic for running popular games and applications.
- Fast charging support and a robust 5,000mAh battery make the smartphone compelling.
- Both rear and front cameras are not up to the mark.
- 60Hz refresh rate is a disappointment among smartphones under 15k.
Follow Toppiks to get all the latest updates, recent news and trending blogs