Making coffee at home with a loved one may be a special and private experience. Making the effort to brew and share a cup of coffee may bring people closer together again and make lasting memories, whether it’s a peaceful morning together or a nice night in. Scroll down to read about various DIY recipes for creating various sorts of coffee.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to making a classic Frappe coffee:
- 2 espresso shots or strong coffee
- 1 cup cubed ice
- a half-cup of milk
- two tablespoons sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons whipped cream (optional)
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup or cocoa powder (optional)
- a half teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Make two shots of espresso or a powerful cup of coffee and set it aside to cool.
- Blend the brewed coffee, ice cubes, milk, sugar, and vanilla essence in a blender (if using).
- Blend on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or till the mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Fill a large glass halfway with the mixed frappe.
- Cover with chocolate syrup or cocoa powder and finish with whipped cream (if desired).
- Enjoy your wonderful Frappe coffee right away.
Here’s a quick recipe for a classic café macchiato at home:
- 2 espresso shots
- 1/2 cup steaming milk
- Caramel sauce or maple syrup (optional)
- Pour two shots of espresso into a small, transparent glass.
- Heat and froth the milk with a steam wand till it makes a little amount of foam.
- Gradually spoon the frothed milk out over espresso, taking care just not to mix the two layers.
- Pour caramel sauce or syrup over the surface of the foam if preferred.
- Savor your homemade café macchiato right away.
Cold brew coffee
- 1 cup coffee beans, coarsely ground
- 4 cups cool water
- Milk and ice cubes (optional)
- Sweetener (optional)
- Mix the coffee grounds and cold water in a big jar or pitcher. Stir to ensure that all of the grounds are moistened equally.
- Allow the jar or pitcher to sit at room temperature for 12 to 18 hours, covered. The greater the flavor, the longer it steeps.
- To separate the grounds, filter the coffee through some kind of fine-mesh sieve or a coffee filter afterward steeping.
- Put the cold brew concentrate on ice cubes in a glass.
- Add milk plus sweetener to flavor if desired. You can utilize a concentrate-to-milk ratio ranging from 1:1 to 1:2.
- Serve up and enjoy your cool brew freshly prepared.
- Espresso (1 shot)
- Milk (1 cup)
- Cocoa powder or cinnamon (for topping)
- To use an espresso machine or a Moka pot, make a shot of espresso.
- Warm the milk in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Froth the milk with a milk frother or handheld frother until it is foamy and doubled in quantity.
- Fill a cup halfway with espresso.
- Pour the frothed milk slowly over the espresso.
- Top the frothed milk with chocolate powder or cinnamon.
- Take pleasure in your handmade cappuccino!
Read More: Yummy Starbucks coffees that are must try